- 10 Anson Road, 31-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903
- +60 3 6204 0928
- Insolvency, Corporate Reorganisation, Turnaround Solutions, Forensic Accounting, Business Evaluations, Litigation Support Services, Financial Due Dillegence
Alex has over 10 years experience in insolvency and reconstruction in Malaysia. After obtaining his Bachelor of Economics & Commerce from University of Melbourne, Australia, he joined Messrs. Ernst & Young upon his return to Malaysia. After two years, he joined Messrs. Lim Tian Huat & Co.
Career Highlights and Key Expertise
- Corporate Restructuring & Scheme Arrangements
- Participated in formulation of Scheme of Arrangement for companies in distress involving various financial institutions.
- Consulted to a large financial institutional investor in respect to their investments in a wide range of industries.
- Receivership & Liquidation
- Managed the receivership, voluntary and compulsory winding up of companies involved in a broad range of industries, including:
- Property Development
- Property Management
- Construction and delivery of marine vessels
- Power and Utility
- Oil & Gas
- Forensic Accounting, Monitoring Accounting & Independent Business Viability Review
- Litigation support and forensic accounting.
- Monitoring Accountant to ensure lenders' interests are not impaired or compromised.
- Independent Business Viability Review on financial performance of company and capability of company to meet repayment commitment to lenders.
Bachelor of Economics and Commerce
Pursuing a professional accreditation with CPA, Australia
Memberships & Associations
Insolvency Practitioners Association of Malaysia
Alex enjoys travelling with the family and friends, as well as a foodie of both international and local cuisines. He is a massive fan of football especially English Premier League. He also enjoys watching movies and spending his spare time with his wife and family.