- R. Casa do Ator 1117, Suite 133 Vila Olimpia, SP 04546 - 004, Brazil
- +55 11 3062 8634
- Financial Restructuring, Capital Raising, M&A, Creditor Advice, Restructuring, Inventory Liquidation
Bruce has many years of experience in both finance and risk operations at a number of leading companies. He is currently responsible for new business development as a Partner at TCP.
- CRO of Dulcini, a leading producer of liquid sugar
- CRO of Teka, Íntegra Medical and Magazine Express (Abril Group)
- CFO of Suez Group (Brazil) in the water and waste water department
- 10 years at Singer & Friedlander in Madrid, London, New York and São Paulo
- Fixed Income Market Trader at the Industrial Bank of Japan (Mizuho) in London
Bruce is a graduate of Northwestern University of Chicago with a degree in Economics, and a Masters in Finance from London Business School. He also holds a INSPER/TMA certificate in Business Turnaround.