- Barthstraße 16 - 80339 München - Germany
- +49 89 858963409
- Legal Advice, Restructuring, Receivership, Consumer Insolvency Law
Dr. Martin Prager is one of the managing directors of the law firm PLUTA Rechtsanwalts GmbH and head of the Munich branch. Since 1998, he has been acting as Insolvency Administrator. His varied experience in the fields of insolvency administration, corporate restructuring and distressed M&A are essential elements of his work at the Munich chambers. Martin has handled numerous insolvency cases, such as BenQ Mobile GmbH & Co. OHG, Maerz Muenchen AG, Fairchild Dornier, Weinfurtner Group et al.
From 2013 to 2017 Martin was Chairman of section Insolvency and Restructuring of German Lawyers' Association (DAV). He is a member of the International Insolvency Institute (iii), INSOL Europe, VID, and the American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI). He is also a regular panel member at international insolvency and restructuring conferences.
Martin is admitted to several local and regional courts in Baden-Baden, Frankfurt am Main, Weinheim, Heidelberg and Munich. He worked both as a lawyer at the firm Döser, Amereller, Noack (now Baker&McKenzie) and in the industry, e. g. the Freudenberg Group and as a member of the management team of Klüber Lubrication München KG. He acquired foreign experience in the United States of America, Spain and Great Britain.
Specific Cases/Sector Experience
- Automotive Suppliers - Altec Automotive GmbH, Geiger technologies GmbH, Carl Kittel Autoteile GmbH, TACO Kunststofftechnik GmbH
Aviation - AvCraft Aerospace Group, Fairchild Dornier AeroIndustries GmbH
- Fashion - ARA Moden GmbH & Co. KG, Bäumler AG, Goldix Werke für Bekleidung GmbH & Co. KG, März München AG, Pampolina Europe GmbH & Co. KG
- General manufacturing industry - Aufzugbau Rangger GmbH, EMKA-Chemie, MAWA Systeme GmbH, Seefelder Möbelwerkstätten GmbH, Toups Maschinenbau GmbH, et al.
- Manufacturer of mobile phones / Recycler of mobile phones - BenQ Mobile GmbH & Co. OHG / Zonzoo GmbH
- Development, manufacturing and distribution of software - ForceFive AG
- Construction industry - Reinhold Meister GmbH, Max Wöhrl GmbH, Horle + Böwillibald GmbH & Co. KG, Franz Horle GmbH & Co. OHG, Schöndorfer Gruppe
- Studies of Law & Economics
- Doctorate in Law
- German Lawyers’ Association (DAV)
- International Insolvency Institute
- INSOL Europe
- Mergers and acquisition