- 210 Clarence Street, The University Centre, Sydney NSW 2000, ,
- +61 2 9262 1944
- Insolvency, Corporate Reorganisation, Turnaround Strategies, Forensic Accounting, Business Evaluations, Litigation Support Services, Financial Due Diligence
With specialist, hands-on experience in business recovery, bankruptcy and insolvency since 1993, complemented by a successful period as a commercial accountant before this, Rob joined the ranks of Rodgers Reidy as a Partner in 2001.
He has an impressive track record across all forms of corporate recovery and insolvency appointments, with substantial exposure to investigations, public examinations and insolvency-related litigation, together with receivership appointments for secured creditors. Rob has also great depth of experience in the writing and assessment of expert witness reports.
Career Highlights and Key Expertise
Rob's focus at Rodgers Reidy is primarily on the restructuring of companies in crisis so that they can return to being viable enterprises. His skilful efforts have resulted in the implementation of numerous successful Deeds of Company Arrangement for businesses that continue to trade viably and profitably to this day.
Rob has particular expertise in the following industries and functions:
- Building & Construction
- Farming & Agribusiness
- Viability and Litigation Reviews
- Bachelor of Economics (Accounting)
- Certified Practising Accountant
- CPA Insolvency & Reconstruction Specialist
- Certified Mediator
- Registered and Official Liquidator
Memberships & Associations
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- CPA Australia
- Australian Institute of Credit Management
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
A born socialiser, Rob enjoys spending as much time as possible entertaining family and friends. He also unwinds by sailing, camping, and taking the horses for a run at the family farm.