The UK Government and Bank of England’s (BoE) extraordinary monetary and fiscal support averted a full-blown UK corporate insolvency crisis last year. But a new wave of non-performing loans (NPLs) is merely delayed.
- The Panama Paper Chase
- Basler Fashion Group undergoing Restructuring as Debtor in Possession
- Begbies Traynor Group launches worldwide insolvency, restructuring and financial advisory group
- BTG Global Advisory Announces Further Expansion
- Dr. Christian Kaufmann and Mr. Áticus Ocaña further Managing Directors of PLUTA
- Ivo-Meinert Willrodt joining PLUTA Management
- Law firm MEYER Rechtsanwälte Insolvenzverwalter to merge with PLUTA