Insolvency and Restructuring
There are a number of operational and financial challenges that can hinder organisational performance. Our specialists can work closely with management and other stakeholders to identify key issues and create strategic restructuring solutions aimed at an immediate positive impact and a sound basis for future trading.
Our global team of experts understand that running a business whose value is under threat can be highly stressful, which is why our approach is to work quickly and in partnership with stakeholders and recommend strategies that are straightforward to implement. The goal of this approach is to assist management teams to make informed decisions about what needs to be done, and when, to secure the optimum outcome for the business.
Where restructuring is not possible, we have significant experience is advising on formal insolvency procedures which will offer the best return for all stakeholders.
Our expertise includes, but is not limited to:
- Asset utilisation and collateral assessment
- Capital structure analysis and recommendations
- Liquidity and cash flow analysis/management
- Valuation and solvency analysis
- Working capital management
- Independent business reviews
- Pre-lending reviews
- Formal insolvency proceedings
- Chapter 11 advisory
- Stakeholder representation