An hour before New Year’s Day, at 11pm on 31 December 2020, the UK completed its formal departure from the European Union (EU). It was an unceremonious conclusion to the four-and-a-half-year saga since the referendum. Nevertheless, a new era has now begun – with new freedoms and new bureaucracies. On Christmas Eve, the EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement (TCA) was agreed. Together with 2019’s Withdrawal Agreement, these two treaties now govern the UK’s future trading relationship with its largest, and nearest, neighbour – worth around £670bn in 2019.
- The Panama Paper Chase
- Basler Fashion Group undergoing Restructuring as Debtor in Possession
- Begbies Traynor Group launches worldwide insolvency, restructuring and financial advisory group
- BTG Global Advisory Announces Further Expansion
- Dr. Christian Kaufmann and Mr. Áticus Ocaña further Managing Directors of PLUTA
- Ivo-Meinert Willrodt joining PLUTA Management
- Law firm MEYER Rechtsanwälte Insolvenzverwalter to merge with PLUTA