In this article, BTG GA member Farber, discusses how conflict within organizations, especially during a period of significant change, happens all too often. However, if handled properly, conflict and change can be positive; leading to better communication, new ideas, clarified roles and responsibilities and, ultimately, improved relationships. Click here to read more.
- The Panama Paper Chase
- Begbies Traynor Group launches worldwide insolvency, restructuring and financial advisory group
- Basler Fashion Group undergoing Restructuring as Debtor in Possession
- BTG Global Advisory Announces Further Expansion
- Law firm MEYER Rechtsanwälte Insolvenzverwalter to merge with PLUTA
- Dr. Christian Kaufmann and Mr. Áticus Ocaña further Managing Directors of PLUTA
- PLUTA wins European CEO Award 2015