In this article, BTG GA member Farber, looks at change. When it comes to change, organisations cherish their existing ways—no matter how inefficient. This makes change hard, and often leads to overlooking the most significant aspect of change management—mind-set. Click here to read more from Farber about lessons learned along the way.
- The Panama Paper Chase
- Begbies Traynor Group launches worldwide insolvency, restructuring and financial advisory group
- Basler Fashion Group undergoing Restructuring as Debtor in Possession
- BTG Global Advisory Announces Further Expansion
- Law firm MEYER Rechtsanwälte Insolvenzverwalter to merge with PLUTA
- Dr. Christian Kaufmann and Mr. Áticus Ocaña further Managing Directors of PLUTA
- PLUTA wins European CEO Award 2015