UK companies borrowed almost £80bn across the government’s flagship coronavirus loan schemes in the year to March, according to recently published Treasury data, costing the Treasury around £25bn in loan defaults. This figure is based upon just-published scheme utilisation levels and Covid loan default forecasts by the Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR).
- The Panama Paper Chase
- Basler Fashion Group undergoing Restructuring as Debtor in Possession
- Begbies Traynor Group launches worldwide insolvency, restructuring and financial advisory group
- BTG Global Advisory Announces Further Expansion
- Dr. Christian Kaufmann and Mr. Áticus Ocaña further Managing Directors of PLUTA
- Ivo-Meinert Willrodt joining PLUTA Management
- Law firm MEYER Rechtsanwälte Insolvenzverwalter to merge with PLUTA