The origin causes of ‘zombie’ firms will maintain pressure on banks, and the government, to exercise a greater fiduciary duty in managing distressed SMEs and corporates. This will skew banks’ preferred strategy towards corporate turnarounds, rather than insolvencies, in the management of defaulted loans.
- The Panama Paper Chase
- Basler Fashion Group undergoing Restructuring as Debtor in Possession
- Begbies Traynor Group launches worldwide insolvency, restructuring and financial advisory group
- BTG Global Advisory Announces Further Expansion
- Dr. Christian Kaufmann and Mr. Áticus Ocaña further Managing Directors of PLUTA
- Ivo-Meinert Willrodt joining PLUTA Management
- Law firm MEYER Rechtsanwälte Insolvenzverwalter to merge with PLUTA