Europe’s leaders have concluded four days of tortuous negotiations in Brussels to unite behind a historic coronavirus recovery fund which binds the bloc into a tighter fiscal union. The landmark package will see the EU raise €750bn in the capital markets to support economic recovery and cement unity between member states with widely differing existing government debt profiles and borrowing costs. The EU solidarity provides financial support to nations most severely ravaged by the virus, particularly across Southern Europe.
- The Panama Paper Chase
- Begbies Traynor Group launches worldwide insolvency, restructuring and financial advisory group
- Basler Fashion Group undergoing Restructuring as Debtor in Possession
- BTG Global Advisory Announces Further Expansion
- Dr. Christian Kaufmann and Mr. Áticus Ocaña further Managing Directors of PLUTA
- Ivo-Meinert Willrodt joining PLUTA Management
- Law firm MEYER Rechtsanwälte Insolvenzverwalter to merge with PLUTA