Over the past four months, every industry has witnessed major shifts in their respective worlds. The insolvency and restructuring community is no different. COVID-19 has introduced a host of unique situations and restructuring professionals have had to do what they do best—come up with creative solutions for complex problems. Stuart Mitchell and Allan Nackan discuss an instance where Farber acted as both Trustee and Receiver when dealing with a landlord to resolve a legal quandary.
- The Panama Paper Chase
- Begbies Traynor Group launches worldwide insolvency, restructuring and financial advisory group
- Basler Fashion Group undergoing Restructuring as Debtor in Possession
- BTG Global Advisory Announces Further Expansion
- Dr. Christian Kaufmann and Mr. Áticus Ocaña further Managing Directors of PLUTA
- Ivo-Meinert Willrodt joining PLUTA Management
- Law firm MEYER Rechtsanwälte Insolvenzverwalter to merge with PLUTA