The Bank of England (BoE) upgraded its outlook for GDP, seeing a surge this year driven by a successful vaccination roll-out and a fully reopened UK economy in June combined with supportive fiscal and monetary policies and unleashed household savings. Overall, the revised UK forecast implies a faster GDP expansion this year, followed by slower growth next year. As ever, underneath the rosy headline outlook, the environment will remain precarious for some.
- The Panama Paper Chase
- Begbies Traynor Group launches worldwide insolvency, restructuring and financial advisory group
- Basler Fashion Group undergoing Restructuring as Debtor in Possession
- BTG Global Advisory Announces Further Expansion
- Dr. Christian Kaufmann and Mr. Áticus Ocaña further Managing Directors of PLUTA
- Ivo-Meinert Willrodt joining PLUTA Management
- Law firm MEYER Rechtsanwälte Insolvenzverwalter to merge with PLUTA