Having already been delayed twice, the VAT reverse charge will finally come into force for those within the building and construction sector on 1 March 2021. This will see the way in which some companies operating within the industry change the way they handle, invoice and pay VAT.
- The Panama Paper Chase
- Basler Fashion Group undergoing Restructuring as Debtor in Possession
- Begbies Traynor Group launches worldwide insolvency, restructuring and financial advisory group
- BTG Global Advisory Announces Further Expansion
- Dr. Christian Kaufmann and Mr. Áticus Ocaña further Managing Directors of PLUTA
- Ivo-Meinert Willrodt joining PLUTA Management
- Law firm MEYER Rechtsanwälte Insolvenzverwalter to merge with PLUTA