- Camelback Center, 2355 East Camelback Road, Suite 830, Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Bankruptcy & Restructuring, Forensic Accounting & Litigation Support, Corporate Finance Advisory, Real Estate Services
- Business Valuation Specialist, Expert Witness, Forensic Accountant, Insolvency Trustee, Litigation Support Professional, Restructuring & Turnaround Professional, Turnaround Professional
Kip Hamilton is a CPA and Certified Fraud Examiner with over 30 years of experience in complex financial disputes, fraud investigations and construction litigation. Mr. Hamilton has international engagement experience including matters in Latin America, Asia and Canada. He has provided expert testimony on dozens of occasions in several venues including federal and state courts, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, arbitration proceedings and in a State Board of Claims. Kip also serves on the American Arbitration Association Panel of Neutrals and has experience as a solo arbitrator and as a panel member.
Kip’s clients include law firms, corporations, financial institutions, sureties, insurance companies, individuals and government agencies.
Prior to joining GlassRatner, Kip held senior positions with an international CPA firm, a worldwide risk mitigation firm and owned his own forensic accounting practice. He has authored articles on damages, due diligence and construction related topics and has been a guest speaker at law firms, insurance companies and professional conferences such as the Defense Research Institute, National Bond Claims Association, Federation of Insurance & Corporate Counsel, American Institute of CPA’s and National Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Representative assignments on which Mr. Hamilton has worked include:
- Economic Damage Assessments on behalf of Plaintiffs and Defendants
- Real Estate Accounting and Litigation
- Construction Disputes and Cost Audits
- Fraud Investigations including White Collar Criminal Matters
- Purchase Price Disputes
- Internal Investigations
- Broker-Dealer/Investor Disputes
- Surety and Fidelity Investigations
- Bankruptcy Accounting
- Accounting Arbitration
Mr. Hamilton is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania and Arizona and received his credential as a Certified Fraud Examiner from the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. In 2013, the American Arbitration Association admitted Mr. Hamilton to its Roster of Neutrals. Mr. Hamilton graduated from Temple University where he majored in Accounting.