- 200 East Broward Blvd, Suite 1010, Fort Lauderdale , FL 33301,
- Bankruptcy & Restructuring, Forensic Accounting & Litigation Support, Corporate Finance Advisory, Real Estate Services
- Business Valuation Specialist, Forensic Accountant, Insolvency Trustee, Litigation Support Professional, Restructuring & Turnaround Professional, Turnaround Professional
Tom Santoro is a nationally recognized financial advisor and expert witness with over 25 years of highly valued experience managing complex business matters as an advisor to companies, lenders and attorneys. Mr. Santoro’s background includes all phases of restructurings, turnarounds, crisis management, commercial litigation and disputes and executive management with emphasis on designing and implementing strategic solutions in challenging situations. Mr. Santoro is a leader in GlassRatner’s (now doing business as B. Riley Advisory Services) Bankruptcy and Restructuring, Litigation Support and Mergers and Acquisition Practices. He is ranked as one of the country’s Top Crisis Management Professionals by The Deal Magazine, recognized as a Top CPA and Financial Professional by the South Florida Legal Guide and named a Global Top 100 Restructuring and Turnaround Professional by Global M&A Network.
Mr. Santoro has been engaged in a wide variety of high-profile matters serving as Financial Advisor, Chief Restructuring Officer, Investment Banker, Plan Administrator, Trustee and Expert Witness on behalf of debtors and creditors in bank workouts and court-supervised restructurings and as an advisor in corporate transactions. He has a reputation for hands-on leadership, creative solutions and artful negotiating skills. Mr. Santoro specializes in bankruptcy matters, crisis and turnaround management, corporate finance and restructurings and mergers and acquisitions in a broad range of industries. Mr. Santoro frequently testifies as an Expert Witness in State and Federal court proceedings.
Some of Tom's prominent matters include:
- Chief Restructuring Officer of Firstline Corporation during Chapter 11
- Financial Advisor to Mezzanine Debt Holders in Bijoux Terner Restructuring
- Damages/Expert Witness in Stewart Title v. Great American Insurance Company
- Financial Advisor to Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of E-Brands Restaurants, LLC and subsequently appointed Plan Administrator
- Investment Banker in the out-of-court restructuring and sale of Five Towns Chrysler and Five Towns Jeep
- Financial Advisor to the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors for TLO, LLC
- Expert Witness on behalf of Samsung v. All American Semiconductor, Inc.