BTG Global Advisory (BTG GA) member, Begbies Traynor Group plc, today announces that it has completed the acquisition of CVR Global LLP (“CVR”).
CVR is a leading independent firm of insolvency practitioners, forensic accountants and experts in other related complementary disciplines. The firm’s specialisms include restructuring, financial distress, fraud and asset recovery, business disputes, and pension covenant reviews.
The business operates from seven UK offices, together with offshore offices in Gibraltar, Jersey, Cyprus and the British Virgin Islands.
Mark Fry, Head of business recovery and advisory of Begbies Traynor Group plc, and Chairman of BTG GA commented:
"The acquisition of CVR significantly increases the scale and specialisms of our business recovery and financial advisory business in the UK whilst enhancing our international reach. The CVR team has a similar style and culture to our own and will be a highly complementary fit with our global partners."
Our international footprint continues to expand following the recent appointment of ftt partners in Russia, and the opening of a new B.Riley Advisory Services office in Mexico. BTG Global Advisory, which launched on 1 June 2015 now includes ten members across multiple jurisdictions:
- Begbies Traynor Group – UK, British Virgin Islands, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Jersey and, in association with Clarity Advisory SA, Greece and the Balkans
- Farber – Canada
- B. Riley Advisory Services – United States and Mexico
- ftt partners - Russia
- Integrated Capital Services Limited – India
- Matuson & Associates - South Africa
- PLUTA Rechtsanwalts GmbH – Germany, Italy and Spain
- Rodgers Reidy – Australia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand
- TCP Partners- Brazil and Latin America
- Zalis SAS - France, Morocco and Belgium