Turnaround, Workout and Profit Improvement
Where we consider that a company's problems can be solved, we prepare a Turnaround Strategy for it. This is in essence a plan for the future of the company which identifies and documents the things the company needs to do and the conditions it needs to satisfy in order to keep trading and to return to profitability.
It may appear possible that a struggling but once-healthy business can bounce back, survive and thrive. Rodgers Reidy offer the following:
- Examination of the current financial position of the business
- Identification of the root causes of the business' problems
- Assessment of the viability of the business
- Identification and commentary on the alternatives available to the company to deal with its difficulties
- Recommendation of an appropriate course of action
Financial Due Diligence
Larger target companies that are suffering financial difficulties are often unable to successfully. This generally refers to the investigations conducted on a target company by or on behalf of an acquiring company prior to the acquisition being completed.
Larger target companies that are suffering financial difficulties are often unable to successfully identify the causes (and therefore the solutions) to their own problems. Rodgers Reidy has specialist accountants able to undertake financial due diligence on behalf of an acquiring company to analyse a target business' health, the current and future issues it faces, and confirm its overall value.