- Level 3 , 326 William Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
- +61 3 9670 8700
- Insolvency, Corporate Reorganisation, Turnaround Strategies, Forensic Accounting, Business Evaluations, Litigation Support Services, Financial Due Diligence
Brent has worked in the business recovery and insolvency field since 1996, with a particular focus on business evaluations, corporate recoveries and formal corporate insolvency administrations.
Prior to co-founding the Rodgers Reidy Melbourne office, Brent was a director of the Rodgers Reidy predecessor firm. Previous to this, he spent two years working in insolvency in the United Kingdom for Tenon Recovery.
Brent has worked on a number of major insolvencies in the United Kingdom including International Sports Limited (ISL Television, Marketing and Productions) and Quantum TV.
Brent has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the following fields in particular:
- Building & Construction
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Arts (Legal Studies)
- Advanced Insolvency Law & Practice, I & II
- Registered and Official Liquidator
Memberships & Associations
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association