- Level 9, River Quarter, 46 Edward Street, Brisbane , QLD 4000
- +61 7 3136 5702
- Insolvency, Corporate Reorganisation, Turnaround Strategies, Forensic Accounting, Business Evaluations, Litigation Support Services, Financial Due Diligence
David began his Insolvency and Reconstruction career in 1996. After working abroad during 1999/2000 he returned to Australia and in 2006 became a director of the Rodgers Reidy Brisbane office predecessor firm.
In addition to Court ordered and voluntary corporate and personal insolvency appointments, David has been engaged by numerous businesses to assist with turnaround and restructuring assignments with successful outcomes resulting in formal insolvency appointments being avoided.
Career Highlights and Key Expertise
David has been involved in the successful trade on and sale of businesses, the restructuring of corporate groups, the sale of commercial and residential property, the recovery of voidable and uncommercial transactions and the successful prosecution of Directors for insolvent trading.
David has particular expertise in the following industries:
- Building & Construction including Electrical
- Machinery and Equipment Hiring and Leasing
- Supermarket and Grocery Stores, Cafes and Restaurants
- Property Development
- Motor Vehicle Secondhand Retailing
- Real Estate Agents
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) and Grad Cert in Insolvency Practice
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Registered and Official Liquidator
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
Memberships & Associations
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Turnaround Management Association
- AICD, AICM and AIM
David enjoys socialising with family and friends, a hack on the golf course, a fish on the beach, and is an avid cricket, league and union supporter.