- 31st Floor, 40 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London, United Kingdom, E14 5NR
- +44 (0)20 7516 1500
- Administration, Administrative Receivership, Company Voluntary Arrangement, Pensions Advisory, Compulsory Liquidation, Voluntary Liquidation, Commercial Finance, Corporate Finance, Financial Consulting, Restructuring and Turnaround, Bankruptcy, IVA, Forensic Accounting, Forensic Technology, Investigations, Security Risk
- Insolvency Practitioner, Restructuring & Turnaround Professional, Turnaround Professional
Mark Fry is the National Head of Restructuring and Insolvency, based in our London office, and has specialised in business rescue and restructuring for over 20 years. Mark has played a key role in developing the firm’s Domestic and International Restructuring Practice which is now a key part of the business. Restructuring services include, business reviews, profit and cash improvement, Mergers and Acquisitions advice and business valuation, debt advisory, solvent reconstructions and exit management, financial restructuring advice, strategic planning and implementation support.
Mark has also been appointed in some high profile bankruptcy cases and corporate cases which have involved detailed investigation and asset tracing leading to complex litigation and ultimately recoveries for creditors.
Recent cases include:
- Successful restructure and subsequent sale of Southampton Football Club
- Appointed to Landlord Restructuring Committee of Southern Cross, who managed the restructuring of this high profile case
- Receivership of Zirfin Investments, a complex case involving a premium property in Knightsbridge with £30m debt and a sale was secured for in excess of this amount
- Restructuring of a large house building group with £300m of bank debt
Mark has also been actively involved in property for many years, dealing with both commercial and residential developments, in the UK and abroad. He currently holds directorship’s of domestic and foreign property companies.
At a professional level Mark is a Council Member and Vice President of the Insolvency Practitioners Association. He has also served as a member of the President’s Advisory and Future Plans Committee, the Membership and Authorisation Committee, General and Financial Purposes Committee and the Education and Training Committee. In addition, he has also been a member of the General Technical Committee for R3 and is a Fellow of the Association of Business Recovery Professionals. Mark also held the position as Moderator for examinations in the Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency for some years.
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioner
- Fellow of the Insolvency Practitioners' Association
- Fellow of the Association of Business Recovery Professionals (R3)
- Motor Retail/Trade
- Professional Services