- Third Floor West, Edinburgh Quay 2, 139 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH3 9QG
- +44 (0)131 222 9060
- Administration, Administrative Receivership, Company Voluntary Arrangement, Pensions Advisory, Compulsory Liquidation, Voluntary Liquidation, Commercial Finance, Corporate Finance, Financial Consulting, Restructuring and Turnaround, Bankruptcy, IVA, Forensic Accounting, Forensic Technology, Investigations, Security Risk
- Insolvency Practitioner, Restructuring & Turnaround Professional, Turnaround Professional
Thomas joined Begbies Traynor in 2005 and has significant experience in the advisory and restructuring sector. He has acted in borrower and national mainstream Bank engagements, providing turnaround and strategic advice in a vast amount of both solvent and insolvent capacities.
He has undertaken secondments in the UK for the Clydesdale Bank and National Australia Bank UK CRE, recovering over £200m in their property workout portfolios, with specific advice provided on risk management , dispute resolution, restructuring and debt advisory in Scotland and England.
Recent engagements in the SME market include:
- Refinancing reviews, and solvent property workouts
- Delivering full option reviews with related disposal programs
- Consensual de-gearing advice and delivery of accelerated marketing strategies
- Turnaround and related insolvency advice in Scotland and England
- Licensed Trade
- Chartered Accountant
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Scotland