Founded in 2007 in the Cayman Islands, KRyS Global is an international fraud investigation and dispute resolution firm. The firm has grown to over 65 outstanding professionals working from eight offices worldwide, predominantly situated in offshore financial centres. KRyS Global has built an enviable reputation for timely, proactive and innovative solutions, particularly in situations of uncertainty, leveraging the knowledge and experience of our professionals and incorporating practical common sense in ensuring positive outcomes for our clients.
All of our service lines have an ultimate focus on achieving positive outcomes and recoveries for our clients and stakeholders: whilst many of our professionals hold accountancy qualifications we do not offer audit or tax advisory services. We prefer to avoid conflicts of interests and we value the independence and free-thinking that empowers.
Nor are we simply “an insolvency firm”. Often, we do use insolvency procedures as part of our arsenal of tools to make recoveries for our clients, however we are much, much more than just a firm of insolvency practitioners.
Likewise, whilst we have a significant number of forensic technology specialists within our team, we are not an average “IT firm”.
We have invested heavily into ensuring that our people have access in-house to the most cutting edge digital forensic tools. We do this work at a local level at each of our locations, unlike our competitors who simply “airlift” expertise in at great expense and delay to their clients.
Our competitors tend to be “Big Four” firms: managed from their onshore headquarters with little awareness of local knowledge. These behemoths simply cannot offer the nimble, hands on approach which we can to our client’s problems. We live, work and operate within the offshore world: this is what we do.
And, in all that we do, we continuously strive to be innovators within our field. We are a unique firm offering sophisticated but practical solutions to complex issues. Our approach and the successful outcomes our clients enjoy are unrivalled.
Our corporate vision is:
- To be the most effective and sought after offshore firm in the areas of fraud investigation and dispute resolution.
- To approach each matter with creativity, objectivity and lateral thinking while identifying practical strategies and resolutions.
- To encourage our teams to be forward-thinking and challenge each member to provide services that exceed our Clients’ expectations.
- Commitment to being the global leader in our industry, delivering results and achieving exceptional value for our Clients.
KRyS Global has offices in:
- Governors Square Building 6 2nd Floor, 23 Lime Tree Bay Avenue, PO Box 31237, Grand Cayman, KY1-1205, Cayman Islands
- +1 345 947 4700
- Business Advisory Services, Business Intelligence Services, Business Valuations & Damages Quantification, Cross Border Insolvency, Distressed Asset Sales, Forensic Accounting, Forensic Technology Services, Fraud Investigation And Asset Recovery, Litigation Database, Litigation Support & Expert Testimony, Personal Injury, Receiverships, Regulatory Appointments & Inspections, Restructuring & Transition
- Accountant, Forensic Accountant, Forensic Technology, Insolvency Practitioner