- Level 3 , 326 William Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
- +61 3 9670 8700
- Insolvency, Corporate Reorganisation, Turnaround Strategies, Forensic Accounting, Business Evaluations, Litigation Support Services, Financial Due Diligence
- Forensic Accountant, Investigations Professional, Business Valuation Specialist, Expert Witness
Rodgers Reidy - Melbourne
Gary has extensive insolvency and forensic accounting experience including ten years spent with the former corporate regulator (Corporate Affairs Victoria); before entering private practice in 1989.
Gary has had significant forensic and investigative accounting experience involving major fraud and theft investigations, funds tracing and asset recovery assignments, business valuations, loss and damage claim quantifications, insurance claim assessments, preparation of expert witness statements and providing expert evidence himself in every level of court and tribunal.
Career Highlights and Key Expertise
Gary has had significant involvement in the administration of some of the biggest corporate failures in Australia, including the collapse of a major Building Society Group and the receivership of a large Pharmaceutical Group.
Gary has a specialisation in the following fields:
- Corporate Insolvency
- Forensic Accounting
- Litigation Support
- Provision of Expert Witness Reports
- Business Valuations
- Certified Practising Accountant
- Registered and Official Liquidator
Memberships & Associations
- Fellow, CPA Australia
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia