- 22 Lindsay Street, Perth , WA 6000, Australia
- Insolvency, Corporate Reorganisation, Personal Insolvency, Turnaround Strategies, Corporate Recovery
- Accountant, Restructuring & Turnaround Professional, Investigations Professional
Jack is a chartered accountant with over 25 years of advisory experience both in Australia and overseas.
Jack is a qualified chartered accountant with over 25 years’ experience in corporate recovery and insolvency, financial investigations, corporate restructuring and business advisory.
Prior to joining Rodgers Reidy, Jack operated Palisade Business Consulting, which he established in 2010. Prior to that, Jack held senior positions in leading corporate restructuring practices in Australia and has also undertaken assignments in Indonesia and South Korea.
Jack has experience across a variety of industry sectors, including agribusiness, indigenous, mining and energy, tourism, manufacturing and education, where he has been involved in a variety of formal and informal appointments.
Jack’s technical skills involve aspects of:
- Court, Creditors’ Voluntary and Members’ Voluntary liquidations
- Voluntary Administrations and Deeds of Company Arrangement
- Special Administrations (Indigenous Corporations)
- Pre-lending Reviews
- Experts Reports
- Corporate Restructuring and Turnaround
- Investigative Accountants Report