- Unit 5 , 9 Sir Gil Simpson Drive , Christchurch 8053
- +64 3 929 0895
- Insolvency, Corporate Reorganisation, Turnaround Strategies, Forensic Accounting, Business Evaluations, Litigation Support Services, Financial Due Diligence
Lynda began specialising in insolvency, forensic accounting and investigation work in 1996 with experience in both New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
She joined Rodgers Reidy as an Associate in our Christchurch office in June 2014. Prior to this, she worked for a leading Chartered Accountancy practice in Christchurch undertaking forensic accounting work and acting as a liquidator and receiver of a wide variety of companies.
Career Highlights and Key Expertise
Lynda has worked on a number of high profile forensic accounting investigations related to the criminal prosecutions of directors of failed finance companies.
She has accepted insolvency and forensic accounting appointments from banks, the Court and several Government departments. In addition to working with these large clients, Lynda has also worked with many directors and shareholders of distressed companies.
Lynda has particular expertise in the following industries:
- Professional Services
- Building and Construction
- Hospitality & Leisure
Lynda also specialises in the following areas:
- Fraud Investigations
- Litigation Support
- Matrimonial Disputes
- Chartered Accountant
Memberships & Associations
- New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants
- INSOL International
- New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants Insolvency Special Interest Group
When not at work, Lynda enjoys spending time with her family and volunteering at her local school where she is also a member of the Board of Trustees.