- Level 12, 210 Clarence Street, The University Centre, Sydney NSW 2000, ,
- +61 3 9670 8700
- Insolvency, Corporate Reorganisation, Turnaround Strategies, Forensic Accounting, Business Evaluations, Litigation Support Services, Financial Due Diligence
- Accountant, Forensic Accountant, Insolvency Practitioner
Geoff has practiced exclusively in insolvency since 1989. He joined the Rodgers Reidy predecessor firm as a partner in September 1998. Prior to this, he spent ten years with a major national insolvency firm as a specialist in business evaluations, corporate recovery and formal corporate insolvency administrations. His expertise in the evaluation and assessment of businesses of every size has been honed across a broad range of industries.
Career Highlights and Key Expertise
Geoff has worked on insolvency projects of all kinds, sizes and complexity; from Pyramid Building Society and Budget Rent-a-Car, through to the winding up of family-owned small businesses.
Geoff has particular specialisation in the following industries:
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Managed Investment Schemes
- Primary Production
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- ICAA Professional Year program
- Advanced Insolvency Law & Practice, I & II
- Registered and Official Liquidator
Memberships & Associations
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
Geoff spends much of his spare time with his wife and two daughters. When not ferrying the girls to their Little Athletics, parties and concerts, he enjoys travelling, wining and dining, and watching the resurgence of the Carlton Football Club.